Rawlings Brand Equipmenthttp://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/marucci cypress series 2024 m type 43a2 11 50 baseball glove i web right hand throw
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/rawlings horween heart of the hide prokb17 baseball glove 12 25 right hand throw
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/rawlings pro preferred series baseball glove r acuna gameday 12 75 right hand throw
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/tanners black glove lace set of 3 of 1 4 inch width and 72 inches long laces
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/rawlings heart of the hide red orange 205 30 baseball glove 11 75 right hand throw
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/gloveworks mfg co go92 baseball glove 11 5 inch i web navy red right hand throw
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/nokona alpha 2020 youth catchers mitt 32 inch right hand throw
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/marucci 2019 cat8 8 usssa baseball bat msbc88 30 inch 22 oz
http://www.ballgloves.us.com/images/rawlings color sync 5 catchers mitt 34 one piece solid right hand throw


ings Sandlot first base mitt is a part of the Sandlot Series known for its classi
 The Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt is a part of the Sandl
 Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt is a part of the Sandlot
     The Rawli
lings Sandlot first base mitt is a
    The Rawlings Sa
ings Sandlot first base mitt is a part of the Sandlot Series known for its cla
awlings Sandlot first base mitt is a part of the Sandlot Series
       The Rawlings Sandlot first base
rawlings-sandlot-series-first-base-mitt-sfm18s-baseball-glove-12-5-right-hand-throw SFM18S-RightHandThrow Rawlings 083321759383           The


  The Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt is a part of the Sandlot Series known for its classic vintage appearance and exceptional performance. Crafted with oiled pull-up leather these gloves have a distinct look and feel that exudes a timeless charm. The oiled leather also reduces the break-in time allowing players to quickly achieve optimal performance on the field. The first base mitt features an 11.5-inch model providing a balance of size and maneuverability. It is equipped with a Pro I Web which offers excellent support and stability when catching and scooping the ball. The conventional open back design allows for enhanced breathability and flexibility. Durability is a key attribute of the Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt. The full-grain oiled shell leather used in its construction ensures long-lasting performance even in demanding playing conditions. This premium leather provides exceptional resistance to wear and tear maintaining the gloves integrity over time. Player protection is prioritized with the inclusion of the Zero Shock Palm. This feature provides an extra layer of cushioning to absorb impact and reduce sting when catching hard-hit balls. It offers peace of mind and enhances comfort allowing players to focus on their performance without worrying about discomfort or potential injuries. The Sandlot first base mitt also boasts padded finger back linings delivering unmatched comfort during extended periods of play. These linings minimize friction and irritation providing a soft and cozy fit that players can rely on throughout the game. Designed with professional-grade standards in mind the Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt showcases professional web designs. These web patterns are optimized for first base play offering superior ball retention and control. Players can confidently snag throws and secure the ball with precision and ease. The break-in process of the Sandlot first base mitt is optimized for convenience. It comes factory broken in to approximately 80% meaning it is ready for use straight out of the box. The remaining 20% of the break-in process can be customized by the player allowing them to shape and mold the mitt to their specific preferences. The Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt combines vintage aesthetics with modern performance features. With its durable construction enhanced protection and superior comfort this mitt is an ideal choice for first basemen who value both style and functionality on the diamond.    

UPC 083321759383
Model Number: SFM18S-RightHandThrow Brand: Rawlings

Archive


Link To Ballgloves








Price Check












Rawlings Sandlot Series First Base Mitt SFM18S Baseball Glove 12.5 Right The Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt is a part of the Sandlot Series known for its classic vintage appearance and exceptional performance. Crafted with oiled pull-up leather these gloves have a distinct look and feel that exudes a timeless charm. The oiled leather also reduces the break-in time allowing players to quickly achieve optimal performance on the field. The first base mitt features an 11.5-inch model providing a balance of size and maneuverability. It is equipped with a Pro I Web which offers excellent support and stability when catching and scooping the ball. The conventional open back design allows for enhanced breathability and flexibility. Durability is a key attribute of the Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt. The full-grain oiled shell leather used in its construction ensures long-lasting performance even in demanding playing conditions. This premium leather provides exceptional resistance to wear and tear maintaining the gloves integrity over time. Player protection is prioritized with the inclusion of the Zero Shock Palm. This feature provides an extra layer of cushioning to absorb impact and reduce sting when catching hard-hit balls. It offers peace of mind and enhances comfort allowing players to focus on their performance without worrying about discomfort or potential injuries. The Sandlot first base mitt also boasts padded finger back linings delivering unmatched comfort during extended periods of play. These linings minimize friction and irritation providing a soft and cozy fit that players can rely on throughout the game. Designed with professional-grade standards in mind the Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt showcases professional web designs. These web patterns are optimized for first base play offering superior ball retention and control. Players can confidently snag throws and secure the ball with precision and ease. The break-in process of the Sandlot first base mitt is optimized for convenience. It comes factory broken in to approximately 80% meaning it is ready for use straight out of the box. The remaining 20% of the break-in process can be customized by the player allowing them to shape and mold the mitt to their specific preferences. The Rawlings Sandlot first base mitt combines vintage aesthetics with modern performance features. With its durable construction enhanced protection and superior comfort this mitt is an ideal choice for first basemen who value both style and functionality on the diamond.     SFM18S-RightHandThrow 79.95 Ballgloves.com